Terms and conditions of the competition
By submitting an application, participants accept the “Terms and Conditions” of the Competition.
Applications which are not fully completed, will not be accepted.
The theme of the proposed exhibit should be related to scientific knowledge derived from any of the various Science fields, from the field of Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) or from a combination of these (examples of themes: robotics, space and traveling, environment, health, sports). The theme of the exhibit may also highlight a link between science and society and/or it could be linked to (geology, fauna and flora, agriculture etc.). The learning outcomes of the exhibit should be explicitly described.
As a registered contestant in the Contest, you may select a topic and subtopic to create hands-on science activities that demonstrate a principle in the selected topic. Working models, toys or experiments that help demonstrate a scientific principle may be submitted.
KSTA / EggHeads Education reserves the right to verify your eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time. You agree to provide EEPL with any proof of eligibility requested by EEPL and your refusal or failure to timely provide such proof may result in your disqualification from the Contest.
All communications between EEPL and you, including the Contest Website and email communications, will be in English. All communication with candidates will happen through a SPOC(Single point of contact) from school
Rights of Your Entries.
- You retain all rights to your entry that you had before submitting it.
- For any entry that you submit to the Contest, you grant EEPL and the Organisation that listed the corresponding task a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, free license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, perform, display, and otherwise use such entry for the purpose of administering the Contest and promoting EEPL and other Contest sponsors.
Your Representations, Warranties, Indemnities
Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
- the information you provide about yourself while registering or in subsequent communications with EEPL is truthful and accurate;
- your entries are original;
- you own all rights in your entries;
- your entries do not violate any applicable laws; and
- your entries do not violate any rights of any other person or entity or any obligation you may have with them.
Indemnities. You will indemnify EEPL and its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees against all liabilities, damages, losses, costs, fees (including legal fees), and expenses relating to any allegation or third-party legal proceeding to the extent arising from:
- your acts or omissions in relation to the Contest (including your use or acceptance of any prize and your breach of or non-compliance with these Contest Rules); and
- your entries violating any rights of any other person or entity or any obligation you may have with them.
- A submitted application is valid if all the mandatory fields are appropriately filled in the Application form. An interested participant may submit up to two applications. In case of violation of the above mentioned conditions, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the application without any warning.
- No Completed Entries. In the event that no completed entries are received, no prizes will be awarded.
- Taxes. You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable tax laws and filing requirements.
- No Warranties. Except as required by law, EEPL makes no warranties, express or implied, for prizes.
- Disqualification. You may be disqualified from the Contest, forfeit any prizes you may be eligible to receive, and prohibited from participating in any future EEPL Contests if EEPL reasonably believes that you have attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, including:
- Providing false information about yourself during registration or concerning your eligibility;
- Breaching or refusing to comply with these Contest Rules;
- Threatening or harassing other contestants, EEPL, or any Organisation, including their employees and representatives;
- Tampering or interfering with administration of the Contest or with the ability of other contestants to participate in the Contest; or
- Submitting content in an entry that:is
- not original,violates the rights of a third party,
- is lewd, obscene, pornographic, racist, sexist, or otherwise inappropriate to the Contest, or violates any applicable law.
- Not an Offer or Contract Of Employment.
- You acknowledge that your participation is voluntary.
- You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between you and EEPL or the Organisations and that no such relationship is established by your submission of an entry to the Contest.
- You understand and agree that nothing in these Contest Rules or an entry to the Contest or an award of a prize may be construed as an offer or contract of employment with either EEPL or any Organisation.
- Severability. If any term (or part of a term) of these Contest Rules is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the rest of the Contest Rules will remain in effect.
- Translations. In the event of any discrepancy between the English version of these Contest Rules and a translated version, the English version will govern.
- Governing Law, ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE CONTEST RULES WILL BE GOVERNED BY INDIAN LAW; THE PARTIES CONSENT TO JURISDICTION OF BANGALORE COURTS.
THE CONTEST WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EEPL DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EEPL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCOMPLETE, FAILED, OR DELAYED TRANSMISSION OF YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION OR SUBMISSIONS DUE TO THE INTERNET, INCLUDING INTERRUPTION OR DELAYS CAUSED BY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE MALFUNCTION OR OTHER TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.
For further information or clarifications, interested participants can contact 8880 262619 or mail at: email@example.com.